Wednesday, September 28, 2011

3rd x's a charm...?



last saturday i pierced the left side of my nose for the 3rd time. i think that certifies me as insane (if insanity really means doing the same thing over and over again but expecting a different outcome)

however, let me just say that the first time i did not care for it as best as i could and the second time was maybe a touch better than the first. so THIS time, with no stage productions that cause me to hide it with makeup and no job that bans me from having it in i have made the commitment to fight for this little hole in my nose (or maybe i have just started to really like the feeling of getting it pierced...masochistic perhaps??) thus i have been caring for it like a small child. no fish. we'll go with the fish and so far, it's looking okay but i'm still nervous...there is a small bump near it, not really noticeable unless you're me looking at it 2 inches from a mirror but it worries me as i don't need an unusual bump next to my nose when i'm trying to be on tv. just sayin.

each day i chat it up w/God asking that the bump go down and wisdom on how to care for this new responsibility in my life. time (and God) will tell but i will say that if it doesn't work out this time, i MOST LIKELY will never pierce my nose again...(realistically speaking).

No comments:

Post a Comment