Wednesday, January 18, 2012

falafel and my mind

sitting at the gypsy cafe my dear friend works at I ponder these things:

living out of my car could be worse and getting things stolen are just things, i can't take them with me when my body exhausts itself and my soul is left to leaving this place. i'm tempted to leave bags of things outside my car for ppl's taking...

my heart could burst from the people that have come alongside me to love on me in a simple question of whether or not i need anything or to give me a hug in this time.

i wish my stomach were a little smaller. or maybe i wish it were bigger so it could handle all the food i eat. !

"little singer".
what did THAT mean...?

my old friend that has moved on in this season...thankful to have been able to love him well and hope i have the energy to continue to. wish i could talk to that girl he adores and let her know how stupid she's being, that she should give him a chance as i just want him to be happy.

janet.
healing. seeking. may she find God as i feel that i have.

where might my brother and i end up inhabiting and will we in fact make the music i've longed to make together? will ppl come see us and clap?

"broad clearing", and whether or not i made a mistake...

laughter...i hope it comes again and hard.

friendship...how complicated it is but worth each complication (i hope and need to be vulnerable to discover).

my grandma and how i wish i could call her right now, explain life and feel that soothing scratchy tone she had with me every time i was upset.

whether or not to order more falafel.

No comments:

Post a Comment