Monday, May 28, 2012

stressful dream sequence...

It shouldn't be work when you're sleeping but last night was exhausting!

So...I went to a MALL, which I very much dislike malls so already we're in some rough terrain here. I was then forced to valet my car but I still had to park it myself-? and there were no stores selling mattress covers which is what I had gone in for. I felt so lost and scared like Jenifer Connelly in the labyrinth when the old bag lady tries to distract her with a lot of random junk. Just then a loud speaker comes on to tell me time on my car was up and it would be towed then I couldn't find my way out and no one would help guide me. Suddenly Elijah Wood (who was my fourth celebrity crush ever after Michael J Fox, Chuck Norris and Jonathan Taylor Thomas) sees me scream and then break down and cry, rolls his eyes and walks away! Finally I find my way out only to realize I left my entire bed in another store as I apparently brought it w/me to shop...? So I'm in my car and need to get all the way over to the right lane but no one will let me through and I end up almost in an accident because a huge telephone booth has been dropped into my lane by one of those massive cranes that's apparently being destroyed by the end of the world.

Needless to say, today I am tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment