Sunday, August 11, 2013

Courage

Who knew that the title of a blog I created a few years back would end up being my anthem a few years later? Funny how those things work out...like how we are given a permanent title fresh out of the womb and eventually end up belonging to the meaning of that title. Bridgette means "exalted one" so we'll see how that one turns out ;)

courage (n.)
    c.1300, from Old French corage (12c., Modern French courage) "heart, innermost feelings; temper," from Latin cor "heart" (see heart) which remains a common metaphor for inner strength.

I'm learning a lot about this.

Life has taken a very sharp right turn which ended up being a very wrong turn and now I must get out of it's current vessel and walk back home, barefoot.

I'm not even to the end of the street yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment