Tuesday, December 7, 2010

the way we were












i found some old photos of my siblings and i hiding in a plastic bag in my mother's new basement. my grandma flentge (who happens to be the most incredibly unique, intriguing, adoring, giving, funny, compassionate, understanding and spunky-fun creature that ever will walk this earth) took these photos. some are from iceland and some are from her house which was this huge victorian house that had a treehouse (will get to that later) in the back my grandfather built as well as a back deck. (he's pretty ridiculously incredible himself) what a treasure...photos from the past. i really like their grainy texture too!

2 comments:

  1. I want a cricket set for my kids some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I stole a bunch of photos from my mom's place awhile back; it's nice to get to look back through things like that.

    ReplyDelete